LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
ADVANCED LEVEL: This one of our are most challenging rooms, to even the most motivated group. Success Rate = Very difficult 20% success rate.
In the 1980’s a local Top Secret NSA biological weapons lab was shuddered. Most of its staff met a violent end at the hands of their infected co workers. The lab was “decontaminated” when closed, but unfortunately a small fireproof refrigerator was overlooked and it was recently opened with devastating results for the infected and three of his neighbors.
As a leading national expert on biological pathogens, your team has been quickly assembled in hopes of avoiding a national Outbreak. On arriving at the lab, half of your team was immediately accosted by another infected victim who had been hiding in the lab. The disease has been found fatal in 78% of the infected (and 43% of their neighbors). The historic research on the disease indicates its effects may be reversible within a short window of being infected. It was even rumored that a cure for this disease was in the lab, but it was never found. Can you find the cure for you and your team before the disease and its effects are permanent??
ROOM MAX: 8
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2. Our venue is geared towards adults, but we do welcome children ages 10 and up with their families. Guests under 15 years of age must have a ticketed adult participate in the room with them.
3. Every booking is now a private adventure! The rooms do have a minimum and a maximum number of tickets available. Every person in a room ages 2 and must purchase a ticket to enter the escape room. Infants under 24 months of age are free of charge, but must be in a snuggly or carseat. No strollers permitted. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
4. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
5. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
6. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
7. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group sign waiver before arriving. (link to waiver included in your emailed receipt by clicking View Required Documents). Minors must have their parent or legal guardian sign the liability waiver for them. A chaperone cannot sign the waiver on their behalf.
8. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
9. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.