LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY:
Moderate, Family-Oriented Adventure: This room presents a challenge for most people, even those who have previously done an Escape Room.
SUCCESS RATE = More than 50% of groups escape.
From as early time as you can remember, your family has always gone to the Christmas Pageant together…every generation of the family and all the aunts and uncles, cousins, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, etc. This past year your grandfather passed away, and it is your job to get your grandmother to the pageant with the remainder of the family.
When you arrive to pick her up, she is deeply upset. She cannot locate her Christmas brooch that your grandfather gave to her as her first Christmas present from him. She doesn’t want to go to the Christmas pageant without it, and her recollection is that her grandfather took it to be repaired, but she also knows that he picked it up from the jewelers. She knows it is not in their home.
The only remaining possibility is that it is in his coin machine warehouse. Your grandmother thinks he was up to something in that warehouse of his in his last days. Can you enter the warehouse, and find her brooch before you have to leave for the show in an hour? When you enter the warehouse, you discover that your grandfather set up one final adventure for the family for the Christmas Season!
ROOM MAX: 6
RULES & WAIVER
1. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes before your scheduled time slot. This will give us time to get you checked-in, collect your liability waivers, and explain the rules to you PLUS you will have plenty of time to relax in our lounge and have a drink before your session begins. PLEASE NOTE! If you arrive late for your session you can enter the room, but no additional time will be added to the clock. Your success depends on working effectively as a team. Don’t let your team down. DON’T BE LATE!!
2. The maximum number of participants for each room is 6-12 depending on the room maximum. If your group is larger than 12, you must contact us to arrange your visit.
3. All personal belongings should be kept with you and deposited in the designated container inside your room. Except in case of emergency, use of mobile phones, cameras, laptops, tablets, recorders, and the consumption of food and drinks in the rooms are strictly prohibited.
4. Please use our props with care. If you cause damage to a prop, by aggressive or violent handling, you may be faced with extreme difficulties when the prop is to come to use later. Aggressive and violent handling of props is strictly prohibited.
5. For your own safety, please do not bring any dangerous items to our business. The possession of flammables, combustibles, and any other item management deems dangerous on premises is strictly prohibited.
6. Every participant must sign a waiver to play. To expedite your check-in, please have every member of your group sign a waiver before arriving.
7. You may exit and return to a room at any time, but only in case of emergency or urgency. If you exit the room during your session, we will not stop the clock. Once the clock starts, it will not stop for any reason. We urge customers to use the restroom prior to their session to avoid having to interrupt their session. Should you wish to exit a room, simply contact our staff with your walkie-talkie and you will be promptly let out.
8. Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
9. We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
10. Unless you purchase the maximum capacity of tickets for a room, you most likely will be paired with other groups.